how do they connect!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twin4444

Reaction score
I have tried to connect my v5 to my v6 but it does not work!! what happened!??

On the V6 select Others.

On the V5 select V5.

When both are at the Stand-by screen, point their tops together and press the B (middle) button on one of them.

You may often get a connection error if you try to connect them in a brightly-lit place. Shade them, or move to a not-so-bright place and try again.

If you still always get a connection failure, press the Reset button on (the back of) one Tamagotchi then select Download from the Download / Reset screen. If the problem still occurs, do the same on the other Tamagotchi.

If the Download / Reset screen suddenly appears by itself on one of them when you try to connect, select Download. Then, install a new CR2032 battery into the one that screen appeared on, before you try to connect them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the V6 select Others.
On the V5 select V5.

When both are at the Stand-by screen, point their tops together and press the B (middle) button on one of them.

You may often get a connection error if you try to connect them in a brightly-lit place. Shade them, or move to a not-so-bright place and try again.

If you still always get a connection failure, press the Reset button on (the back of) one Tamagotchi then select Download from the Download / Reset screen. If the problem still occurs, do the same on the other Tamagotchi.

If the Download / Reset screen suddenly appears by itself on one of them when you try to connect, select Download. Then, install a new CR2032 battery into the one that screen appeared on, before you try to connect them again.
Actually, the problem is probably that she isn't pressing the middle button on the right one.

You should do everything Binary said, except you need to press the middle button on the v5, otherwise it will read on the MS screen:

"Sorry! Push key from Ver. 5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back