how do u get a picture

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm. Hi?

I understand you're knew, so I'll go real easy on you. This is in the wrong place. I'll get I guide to move this to the correct location. Try to put it in the right area, next time. Okay? :)

And to answer your question:

You click on your username listed at the right corner at the top of the site.

Then, you come to your profile. On the left side, there should be 3 options. Edit my Signature, Avatar options, and Edit my Profile. Click the one that says "Avatar Options."

Then you have the option of uploading your own picture, or using one from the TamaTalk gallery. Choose the one you want:

When uploading your own picture, you click the "browse" button, and select the pic you want. After that, click the "Update Avatar" button.

When using one of the tamatalk pictures, You choose the gallery you want, and select the pic you want. Then click "Use selected avatar" at the bottom of the selections

Hope I helped!

You'll find lots of answers to FAQs in our Users Guide to TamaTalk forum area.

Just for info :p

This is not a "chat" board - so don't expect replies right away. It's a forum for posting messages.

No one is ignoring you.

This site has members from all around the world - different time zones, different ages - all browsing different areas of the site :p

That's how it works here - so be patient for replies - sometimes it takes a while - a few minutes, a few hourse or a few days.

If you want to chat, we have a chat room called : TamaCHAT - you will get instant responses/chat in there ;)

MOVED TO : What's On Your Mind? forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back