How do u get a.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Do u need 2 be on your 2nd generation 2 get the toddler the kuchitamatchi someone told me how 2 get it.But i dont know 2 take the risk and reset my tama when it doesnt transform into a kuchitamatchi.P.S the girl tht gave me instructions 2 get the kuchitamatchi was on the 2nd generation and i am on the 1st. :D ^_^

You don't nessicarly have to be on Generation 2 to get kuchitamatchi- you can be on any generation!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for your friend, there is no way to get certain toddlers- just pray for the one you want!

~R-M~ ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANT A ITCHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D :D :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

2011003- Considering you are a new member, maybe you havent read the rules Posted by Bellsprout! Please read, and respect them :)

I never follow the instuctions set by people on how to get a certain charecter, as they dont always work. You dont have to be on the second gen. to get the toddler! It is a random chance :)

Edit: *grumble* broken link >.<

Double Edit:*grumble* I have terrible luck with these links! Last chance here! ]RULE *please work!*

Triple Edit: ARGH! I give Up! Xp >.<

Quadrouple edit: Just read the rules :( I think they are in whats on your mind. I GIVE UP! >.>

[SIZE=14pt] i don't gt it what are u tryin to do sorry im a little slow sometimes Lol![/SIZE]

Heres a Growth chart for v3 i presume you have a v3,

Click here

You'll really have to try your best! As you can see, to get a certain teen or Adult you have to be on the right generation #, odd or even

Good Luck!

-KG-

Thanks freewebs, tamacraze for the info!

I WANT A ITCHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!! ;) :angry: :D :wub: :huh: :lol: ^_^ -_-
yu kno, is it just me or is itchigotchi NOT on the v3 charrie chart? :3

oh nononono, i know im right. you dont even need to check.

I WANT A ITCHIGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :D :D :blink: :( ;) :D
2011003- Considering you are a new member, maybe you havent read the rules Posted by Bellsprout! Please read, and respect them :)

I never follow the instuctions set by people on how to get a certain charecter, as they dont always work. You dont have to be on the second gen. to get the toddler! It is a random chance :)

Double Edit:*grumble* I have terrible luck with these links! Last chance here! ]RULE *please work!*

Lol, here is the link to the rules! 2011003, please take a look at some of the tjings listed- it will help you! :D

~R-M~ B)

2011003- Considering you are a new member, maybe you havent read the rules Posted by Bellsprout! Please read, and respect them :blink:

Lol, here is the link to the rules! 2011003, please take a look at some of the tjings listed- it will help you! :D

~R-M~ :huh:

*sigh* Thank you! How come I have such bad luck B) Ha ha ha

what are u tryin to do i no understand :( lol see im slow sometimes i can't help it plz more info :furawatchi:

No rey mysterio they have replyed but none of the info worked.I tried it

No rey mysterio they have replyed but none of the info worked.I tried it
There is no way to get a toddler........ the toddlers may not all be as common as each other, but there isn't any "good or bad" ones.

~Rey~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back