How do u get training bars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your tama gives a snake or somethig else to a other tama then punsh it then it cries and makes a little toon like be be!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to either punish it or praise it wen it does good or bad stuff! i hope that cn help u!

alesha

This should really be posted in "Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners"(and you'll find plenty of topics like this there), but anyway:

If your tama's attention light is on and the tama is crying or in a bad mood (with its back to you) - praise it.

If your tama's attention light is on and its is bouncing around as normal and doesn't need food or treats (ie hearts are all full) time out it.

This will always get you a training bar, but the second one will cause your happy heart to drop one.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay well here r the do's and dont's

u DO praise your tama when its crying or has its back turned to u.

u DO punish your tama when it beeps for no reason meaning atleast 1 heart for both hunger and happy meters r filled

u DO NOT punish your tama for giving bad gifts,not wanting to eat,not wanting to play a game etc

and this should be moved.please be careful and look where you are posting your topics please..seeing your a new member to the site i dont blame you much but please ook where u post in future posts.

Thank You

*Topic moved by Shawdy*

I guess this could be classified as spam. There is already a topic like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back