HOW DO U MAKE UR OWN WEBSITE?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
i am kinda bad at that kinda stuff so if u could just help i would really apreciate it!!! :) thx! adela1996

well, im not really that good at coding but i suggest you get a freewebs and read some html guides :)

Well, making your own website is quite an ordeal. There are many different things to learn, code varieties to dabble in; perl, php; html, css; fortunately, there are plenty of tutorial sites on the 'net like this one that can help you get started with the basics. You'll want somewhere to practice, too; try freewebs or geocities, maybe even 50megs.

Note that making a website is no small project, and that the links above are but starting places.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freewebs!! It is really good and you dont have to pay!! Here is my Freewebs website!!
https://www.freewebs.com/wwefan0704
You're website is a little bit ahem..not for kids on tamatalk.

I have a freewebs account but I use HTML. I reccomend it but if you want something that doesn't have the www.freewebs thing at the start of your web address use 50megs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freewebs!! It is really good and you dont have to pay!! Here is my Freewebs website!!
https://www.freewebs.com/wwefan0704
Woah! Ok! I didn't know there was stuff like that on here, too much pressure! I..um...I kinda think Lily...was...erm..right, I dont think it's sopposed to be of my viewing and the fragile eyes of others. That's scarier than that other thing I saw....

Woah! Ok! I didn't know there was stuff like that on here, too much pressure! I..um...I kinda think Lily...was...erm..right, I dont think it's sopposed to be of my viewing and the fragile eyes of others. That's scarier than that other thing I saw....
Erm, ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back