how do u mate tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessbubbles

Reaction score
me and my bff want to mate our tamas we both have love potains how do u do it!!!!plez tell me!!! :D :hitodetchi: :(

I have never used the love potion but either you let both tamas drink the potion and then connect them and they fall in love and after 24 hours they can have babies or they have babies the first time you connect them. I'm not sure on that.

If you don't want to use the love potion you can do it like this: Connect them a lot until they have four simling faces and as soon as they become adults connect them a few times more and they should be in love and 24 hours later you can connect them again and they should have babies.

Yah! thats wat i wanna kno! i wanna mate my tamas but 1s an adult and 1s a teen! can they still mate?

Okay. If you want to mate them, make sure they're BOTH ADULTS and DIFFERENT GENDER. Then use the love potion. You only need to use ONE. There should be two hearts changing colours on top of the tamas' heads. Connect them RIGHT AWAY or else it's going to wear off. After you connect them, they should be shaking their heads and then jump off. The lights will turn off and there'll be fireworks (if the sound is off, there'll be weird shooting off music). The girl tama should then have two baby tamas of the SAME GENDER on her screen. They'll be all three happy and then the girl tama's going to tell ONE of the babies to go over to the boy tama. Please pay extra attention to the words that are written in capital letters.

Hope I helped!

ohhh here is some info people about me and morgans tamas:

myne:

name:mr

type:v3

morgans:

name:kit!

type: v2

so guys can u tell me how to mate them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts