how do u raise a violetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CammyCam95

Reaction score
i need to find a way to get the violet family so i need a violetchi :(

I think this is how to get a Furawatchi/Violetchi:

Get a girl Tamagotchi, use only the first item for training and get the bonding to around 40-70%.

so get a girl tama.. i have mikazukitchi and the bonding level is at 60% and i think its a teen..what now??

Oh, so you have a Mikazukitchi? I'm sorry, but it's not going to work- Mikazukitchi will definitely evolve into Sanitchi/Sunnytchi.

Don't worry though! Sanitchi/Sunnytchi is really cute! I have one now, you should see the close up animation... it's adorable :furawatchi:

I think this is how to get a Furawatchi/Violetchi:
Get a girl Tamagotchi, use only the first item for training and get the bonding to around 40-70%.
That's right,i have a Violetchi right now,and i am going for a pure :)

Ok marry sunnytchi with any character except another sunnytchi,then if you have a girl tamagotchi train it with the first option up any % but higher than 40% and NOT higher than 70% then if you want the violet family then when it evolves into violetchi then raise the bonding to 100% by training them and using bonding items and playing golf putt and shoe pairs and marry violetchi to a sukatchi(the guy with the hat on and with a face like this> :huh: ).

Just a tip,when you have succesfuly achieved a Violet family,after one hour the two babies will evolve into Violetchi and Kizatchi,then when you press c they do family animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back