How do u show ur tama u love them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by taking good care of them. By that i mean good care of the tama pet and good care of the egg case they're in. I'm really picky with the cosmetic conditions of my tamas. I feel bad if i get them scratched. :(

I play with her.

With the items you know.

Like the slide, playhouse, trumpet etc.

I also give her her fave snack

xx Miku

Last edited by a moderator:
I show them I love them by...

1.Always looking after them

2.Keeping them safe

3.Not having favourites.

4.Once my brother kiddnaped my tamas so I had to pay $50 to free them!

5.Always having them by my side.

6.Kissing them goodnight.

7.Always telling them they are my special little angles.

8.Telling them I love them!!!

I LUV LUV LUV MY FAMILY OF TAMAS! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well I looks after mine by not waking it up and playing at least 15 games a day. I show him that I love them by generally looking after them.

Take good care (unless I want a bad care character), take them with me everywhere I go, make them accessories, and love them. :)

Violetchilluvr3

When I had Tamas I took them everywhere I went, talked to them and made sure they never needed to call for attention.

I have always been pretty cruel to Tamas and never cared about them. Talking to them, in my opinion, is both childish and unallowed in my house. I never even THINK they're cute. I sometimes take horrible care of them and get the weight up to 99 LBs on purpose. I guess they all must hate me...

...is what I would have said a year ago. Now, I show my Tamas I love them by never pausing them, putting them into their own mimi hall of mirrors (seriously) when I go to bed and sneaking them into school, never getting caught. But I still don't treat them like pets. No, I'm pretty strict with them. They usually go to bed hungry, and as soon as they wake up I give them Breakfast. They're not too much of stressful burden now.

I play games with it until it doesn't want to play anymore... and then I feed it snacks so I can play with it some more!

:D Yay for making my tama feel fat and forcing it to play with me! Works with cats too! ;D

I take my tamas everywhere, I clean their little screens with tiny amounts of Windex every week, play tons of games, blog about them, take pics of them, and I make little holders and carriers for them :) :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

The fact that I didn't shatter my Tama with a hammer the time it woke me in the middle of the night that one time was also a testament to my love for it. Waking me up is usually something only my pets ( virtual and real ) can get away with unscathed.

i play with them everyday and playing (sort of fun) games :wub:

:puroperatchi:

i made them a little house out of an imac box (not the box the mac was in, the one with the discs and such) a blanket, hidey hole, a pillow for the tama go and a canopy for mothra<3 :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

i show my iD L i love it by when i go to bed i put it on the pillow beside me because i have a Queen sized bed and it sleeps on one side and i sleep on the otehr side every night! and when i take it places i have a pouch for it and it doesn't rube the silver palting off! (As much) :D

I show how i love my tama by taking it to the movies and caring for it 24/7. :blink:

Well, on screen I take good care of them unless there's a reason not to, and I buy them different foods, clothes, etc. Then off screen I keep them comfy (I have a room with a mini tv and mini beanbag chair for my iD L :) ) and take them almost everywhere I go, plus I introduce them to other friends :)

I tell it I love it and try to find ways to decorate my tama-gos. :) At night, I put them on my dresser and never pause them and marry them off. :) That is how I show my tamas I love them. 3 of them have a dinosaur sticker on them. :) The fourth one got lost. :(

I show my iD L I love it by always getting better care characters first before I move on to horrible cares, making beds and houses for it, logging about it, buying all the items possible, and having a fun routine (clean the house every Monday, shopping day is Wednesday, visit parents at 2:30 PM every day, stuff like that), decorating them, dressing them up and taking photos pf them! And of course NEVER Pauing them (unless I have a baby to take care of and its birth time is a TOTALLY unconvenient time), taking them everywhere I can without getting caught by my mom, and trying to sneak them into school!

I show my iD L I love it by always getting better care characters first before I move on to horrible cares, making beds and houses for it, logging about it, buying all the items possible, and having a fun routine (clean the house every Monday, shopping day is Wednesday, visit parents at 2:30 PM every day, stuff like that), decorating them, dressing them up and taking photos pf them! And of course NEVER Pauing them (unless I have a baby to take care of and its birth time is a TOTALLY unconvenient time), taking them everywhere I can without getting caught by my mom, and trying to sneak them into school!
The iDL sounds fun! I show my tama I love it by taking good care,buying cool items and making sure they go off to Tama Planet content with their life on Earth. I do pause them,but all my past tamas were fine with it and grew up into very good/good care characters.

Sorry for double trpiple posting, but I have more ways I show I love my Tamas! I make them all sorts of real stuff like cushions and I'm currently working on a Tama bedroom (read about it in my log!) and I NEVER feed them snacks to make them happy unless they've like, got a care miss while I'm sneaking them into school or some other emergency when I don't have time to play games. I unlock EVERYTHING and I don't reset them anymore. I only stopped pausing and resetting about a month ago, but I'll hopefully have changed my ways with Tamas forever. Also I occasionally talk to them, but only in a whisper since my brother's room is right next to mine and if he heard me talking to Tamas he'd never let me hear te end of it.

I don't ever pause them, and try my best to never let the hearts empty, because I wouldn't want anyone to ever do something like that to me, in a weird, round-about way.

I try to spoil them with items from the shop and new food items, as well as send them to school now, as often as possible to get training points up and the stats for a career.

I also try my hardest to make sure no scratches or dings happen in the screen or casing. During one of the many moves I've taken part in, I assume the v4 and v3 got scratched up in a box. So the v4 that I am using right now is a little beat up on the outside, and the screen has two small scuffs and I wish that they would go away, I hate them.

But I've wrapped my v4 in plastic wrap so that it stops any further abuse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back