how do u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboobuns12

Reaction score
:) how do u get ur tamas married because the king just gave my girl a ring does that mean anything? :)

iv gotten a lot of stuff from the king and i dont think it means anything but my friend said if you get a chest and it turns you into a baby and back you will have a baby hope this helps :)

No, the chest just turns your tama into a baby for a few seconds. Then it goes right back to its normal form.

And to get your tama married, you either have to connect with an adult tama of the opposite gender or get married via the matchmaker.

-psycho

BUT THE NEXT TIME YOU CONCET YOU GET A BABY WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE 4 LOVE HEARTS

but what happens when u get married like do they go under an alter? btw thank u very very much

ur tama has to be an adult the chest has nothing to do with it. ur tama can connect with a adult tama of opposite gender or it can get a match maker when its old enough

but what happens when u get married like do they go under an alter? btw thank u very very much
They start turning back and forth. Then the boy goes over to the girl's screen and and they kiss and he goes back. Then a bunch of fireworks. Then the girl has both baibies and then one goes to the boys screen then they do a little happy dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back