How do we get Dazzletchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been wondering...how de we get Dazzletchi ON V6?!!!???? :furawatchi:
you get daazlitchi on the girls destiny star to get it you need an acount on tama town and make a cd and make it to 4 goled a trade it for a girl destiny star

you get daazlitchi on the girls destiny star to get it you need an acount on tama town and make a cd and make it to 4 goled a trade it for a girl destiny star
Oh,I see,thx X) but which tama girl character must I get to transform my tama into a dazzletchi?

Oh,I see,thx X) but which tama girl character must I get to transform my tama into a dazzletchi?
You don't need a specific girl character, it's any character that you have as long as it's a girl and an adult, so don't worry your covered.

You don't need a specific girl character, it's any character that you have as long as it's a girl and an adult, so don't worry your covered.
*phew* THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH ^^

You need a gold Cd. You'll trade it in for your Dazzlitchi.

I'm not sure; I don't ave a v6 yet. I use my friend's 8D

I got from 6th Silver to 5th Ultimate Silver by playing Rock the Stage! :p I'M STILL PLAYING ROCK THE STAGE! For 5 days now. I must have at least 20,000 CD Points by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back