How do you Accessorise you Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to you accessorise your Tamagotchi?

• Charms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scoobies

• Beads

• Lanyards

• Keys

• Keyfobs

• Bottle Openers

• Mini light

• Laser pen

• Neck chain

• Belt clip

• String

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aizxana

Reaction score
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone would like to discuss how they accessorise thier tamagotchis? The keychain bit is very useful because it means you can attach all sorts of keyfobs and beads to it! They not only look cool, but like the different colours, help's you distinguish it from friends' and lets you add personality!

So what do you attach?

My pink and yellow starred V1 has it's own purple lanyard neck chain and an army-style tini-tag keyring with my name on it attached to it!

My transparent ornage V2 has a little yellow and orange Scooby my sister made attach to it and an orange bead threaded through the ball chain.

Loads of my old tammys from the 90's have clip-keyrings which i used to replace the ball chain. One has a really long ball chain (which i nicked from my dad's entry card for his work!) so i can wear it round my neck.

One has a little kitty charm attached too! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the time when I'm busy, they become accesories and I put them on my cell phone. It becomes heavy, though.

My transparent blue Connexion V2 has four charms attached to it. I change them a lot, since I collected charms when I was eight. I'm thinking of putting 'em on lanyards with other keychains now, though. What do you think?

It's a type of plastic string , look on www.ozbozz.co.uk for more information

Spiffy keeps hers around her neck. One is blue and yellow with paw prints and the other bright green with whit stars. She has this black plastick flower attached to one. I have a plastic keychain with a little sandal to mine but I chanage it offen!

I use one matching to my tama scoobie string. My sister wraps two together before attatching to give a rope effect. You could plait them as well and incorporate other tamas at intervals into the plait. Just a thought... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back