How do you breed Osu/Mesu???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
So, I thought I understood breeding from reading the Wiki but I can't get it to work.

First I waited 1 day after they became adults (about a day and a half).
Then I pressed the breeding icon. They started dancing around and playing the little jingle.
I connected the two tops to one another than tried pressing B button on either one.

If I pressed B on the Osu, it would cancel the breeding as if I had pressed C (I tried A button and it did the same thing).
If I pressed B on the Mesu, it did nothing at all. Same with A button. C would cancel.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...?

@weevol I know you recently have been playing with them and successfully bred, so would it be possible for you to help me?

how it goes for me is i select the breeding icon on both, then i connect them while theyre dancing around, then i press b/select, they stop dancing and slide out the door then slide back in with an OK sign, then i press b again then theres a long breeding animation. you might need to connect em tighter, im not sure but it seems like they might not be connected fully. i hope it works out!!

Latest posts

Back