How do you close topics?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the tamatalk guides/admin can close topics. You can PM a guide that is currently online to ask her/him to close a topic. Hope I helped! :huh:

Only the tamatalk guides/admin can close topics. You can PM a guide that is currently online to ask her/him to close a topic. Hope I helped! :huh:
yup sounds like you helped him or her

But if its a topic that you want closed because you dont like the title because you have a different opinion then the topic starter (example-*insert random topic name here*) and it is appropriate it probably doesnt need to be closed, but if there was a flame war, spam, Etc then just click the little "report" button at the bottom of the page (see the Users guide to tamatalk for more info)

Last edited by a moderator:
go pm admin or staff and ask them to close something. Simple.

Can you close a topic if they made 2 of the same one???
If a topic is not appropriate, accidentally double posted, or has any problems, use the report button at the bottom right of each post. That will allow you to fill out a form and notify the next available online guide. If you look thru the "Users guide to TamaTalk" at the top of the page, you can find answers to lots of common questions. your is covered here.

:rolleyes:

KM

Will you answer my question???
You can only "edit" or change your own posts/replies on TamaTalk.

No member can change or edit another members posts or replies (only guides can)

If you accidentally make two replies in a topic, you can go into one and edit it to read something like "Sorry - double post". It will still appear, but everyone will see that you were trying to sort it out.

If you accidentally make two topics, you can go into one and alert other members by making a reply telling them that it is a duplicate - you can also PM a guide to ask them to close or delete it.

Hope you feel that everyone has answered your question and has not been too repetivite.. perhaps different members interpret your questions in different ways... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back