How do you debug your v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luva20

Reaction score
can someone tell me what on earth is debug and how do you do it on v3?

thank you

"Debugging" means to put your Tamagotchi into Debug Mode - which is a sort of factory test mode. This is not something Bandai approves of. If you try it, and fail, you could wreck your Tamagotchi.

Instructions to debug a V3 will be similar to those on this site: https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
What you do is unscrew the big screw from the back of ur tama. Then the tricky part, taaking out the little screws! They are in the corners and are very small so be careful not to lose them!!then take your tama apart so one side is one one and another on the other but make sure not to tear any wires. then near thebattery look for the words debug and fill in the circle underneath with pencil. then close up and hit download!!

BTW I recommend not debbuging because it might mess up your tama and it is hard to reverse! Unless you want to buy another tama that's fine but go ahead and do what you like!!

I just debugged my tama tonight and it was so cool! You could chose and character, even nazotchi! :wacko: But in one minute it would be two hours gone by. I got bored so i undebugged it(Erase the pencil mark extra good) and it was good as new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back