How do you describe yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapaka789

Reaction score
Can you relate yourself to a movie charector?

Me:Haldir(lord of the rings) loyal,brave and I'm allwayes there when you need me there's only one diffrence I don't die.

I suppose if it was a cartoon movie I would be Hammy from over the hedge, Im oh so cut and lvable, and wonderfully random and hyper!

But if it was something like a real people movie, I would be Riley From the National Treasure movies, Im smart, a great help, and I will always be there when you need me.

I was watching Harry Potter with my friends the other day and we all got characters, and I was Hermoine. x] they said I looked like her, but I don't really see it, and I'm a lot like her, other than the serious part.

Not a movie but, I took the "Which F.r.i.e.n.d.s" character are you? test and got Phoebe.

A few...

Riley Poole from National Treasure. Sarcastic, humorous, a bit weird, good with technology, a good friend. =3

Pippin from Lord of the Rings. Fun loving, doesn't always think things through before doing them, loves to eat. xD

Marion from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Strong willed, one tough cookie.

I like how 2 of my examples are male. xD

I dunno... Not really a movie character.

Luke thinks I'm a lot like Carol Hathaway in ER without George Clooney as my husband D:

Apparently I'm really caring and stuff but also loud and funny and always dying to have a good time.

Carol Hathaway also tried to kill herself in the first episode, so yeah gee thanks Luke LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back