How Do You Do Those Hearts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
easy you press and hold alt then while hoding alt (make sure num lock is on) type 3 on the number pad hop i helped!

I did it with on and off! And is num lock caps lock??? Let me try again: doesn't work!!!
num lock is a small botton in the corner of the number pad you have to use the number pad to make the ♥s

______

I I

INUM I

ILOCKI

______i

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you could always just copy paste the little hearts too there is a topic about this somewhere in non tamatalk i will post it up here for you!

♥Yes, that's what you do. Try more than one time. it didn't work for me the 1st time.

Works for me. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol :hitodetchi: Other things I found while messing around are:

☻☻☻☻Looks like a tamababy? Like the original Bebitchi?

☺☺☺☺ Looks like a tamababy? Like the original Shirobebitchi?

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Uhh..

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Uhh..

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ Uhh..

○ ○ ○ ○ Bullets!

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ I have no idea...

• • • • A plain circle.

╚╚╚╚ Dunno

±±±± Stickman with no head

└└└└ The "Dunno" one returns with ONE line only!

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ Looks like a blackerouter! "You're a ▀▀▀▀ and a ▀▀▀▀ and a ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀!" (I hope that didnt offend anybody, just a little joke)

╣ ╣ ╣ ╣ Another version of the Dunno

π π π π Square N!

And I got tired of looking after that.

[SIZE=14pt] Works for me. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol :D Other things I found while messing around are:[/SIZE]☻☻☻☻Looks like a tamababy? Like the original Bebitchi?

☺☺☺☺ Looks like a tamababy? Like the original Shirobebitchi?

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ Uhh..

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Uhh..

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ Uhh..

○ ○ ○ ○ Bullets!

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ I have no idea...

• • • • A plain circle.

╚╚╚╚ Dunno

±±±± Stickman with no head

└└└└ The "Dunno" one returns with ONE line only!

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ Looks like a blackerouter! "You're a ▀▀▀▀ and a ▀▀▀▀ and a ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀!" (I hope that didnt offend anybody, just a little joke)

╣ ╣ ╣ ╣ Another version of the Dunno

π π π π Square N!

And I got tired of looking after that.
Here i just made banoon's post bigger so that you can see what the stuff is up close!

[SIZE=21pt]♥ = Heart // Alt 3[/SIZE]

♣ = Club // Alt 5

♠ = Spade // Alt 6

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>♥ = Heart // Alt 3♣ = Club // Alt 5

♠ = Spade // Alt 6
☺☻♥♣♠♪♫

cool!! Finally!!

That's okay I found the problem! My computer only has one number pad wich is on the top! It doesn't have one on the side! But I found other cool stuff! Like these!

[SIZE=21pt]q  e  r  i  a  s  d  g  h  c  b  n[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt] I love Tamagotchis!!!![/SIZE]

It doesn't work for me, I don't have Num Lock, but I know how you can do it, If you go on Microsoft Word, and go to Symbols, and there are loads of symbols that you can Copy and Paste it onto here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back