How do you download videos and games into my MP4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Mp3, but I suppose this works for yours, too.

A USB cable (a cable that hooks devices up to the internet) should come with your Mp4. Plug the USB cable into your CPU Tower (the thing that's like the brain of your computer, the tall one) into a small rectangle-shaped box. I have a Dell computer, so if you have a Dell computer, there should be a flap at the bottom and if you raise that up, on the bottom of a ridge on the left side there is a rectangle for USB cables. If you use a laptop, then it should be on the side where you put in CD's and stuff.

So, when you plug it in, a window should pop up with all these different tasks, like insert music, videos, etc. Select the task you want and it should take you to Windows Media Player or iTunes. If not, then go to the iTunes website or any other site with Mp4 downloadables and you can download stuff from there. Then, go to iTunes or Media Player and Sync your downloadables from your computer to the device. I don't know if you have to Sync or not, but since I have an Mp3 I have to Sync.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back