How do you eat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you eat?

• Man, I am a health food NUT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just gobble up anything I can

• I am very picky, it has to be just perfect

• kinda good kinda bad, i don't know!

• I love Mcdonalds!

• I try to eat good but sometimes I go a little off diet

• Strict diet.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to know how you guys eat, it might be kinda a odd poll.

P.S.I try to eat good but sometimes I go a little off diet. :)

I am very picky, it has to be just perfect

It depends what i feel like really, i like vegetables + Fruie + i like chocolate but i really like APPLES!! I only really eat when i'm hungry so i stay the same weight.

I eat what's offered to me. If it's healthy, cool. If it's bad, cool. It's food lol. I don't really care if it's healthy or not, so long as it's not something that'll instantly kill me.

I chew, swallow, wipe mouth, drink, and repeat over.

I eat anything, but I wouldn't eat to the point tell it rotts my teeth, or give me bumps (kool-aid) break out, or get really fat from. I would pick 2, but a little over e-xa-gre-rated (sp?) over the top.

locky458

but when it comes to drinking nobody can beat me at a drinking contest when i was 7 i drank 35 cups of water at a school trip at lunch break beat that *ps now i can drink 42 lol*

I eat pretty much healthy. I like mostly all healthy foods. The only ones I dont like are figs, celery and this chinese-ish vegetable that I dont think has an English name. The only junk food I REALLY like are anything that contains SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seeing sugary food makes me hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat pretty much healthy. I like mostly all healthy foods. The only ones I dont like are figs, celery and this chinese-ish vegetable that I dont think has an English name. The only junk food I REALLY like are anything that contains SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seeing sugary food makes me hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too! I get too hyper when I eat sugary stuff, so I'm not allowed too much of it! ;) xD

I'm a student, so I live on beer, toasties, rice and noodles. Not very healthy at all.

I'll eat anything

except for...

KFC, popeyes, wendy's, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries without salt, tortilla chips, hot salsa, tomatos, applesauce, Rats, bunny, carrots, bagels with too much cream cheese, bagels with not enough butter, Cake that is too rich, corn muffins, fruit cake, banna cake, carrot cake, celery with cream cheese, and any food that starts with Z or X or Y or V.

everything else I'm fine with! LOL! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this topic can be sort of biased because what may seem like a 'good' diet for one person may seem like a very bad one for another. Like a diet with lots of meat may be good for somebody with low iron, but a vegetarian may find that disgusting.

For the basic 'good' or 'bad' definitions of food, I probably live on a very bad diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. I eat a lot of bread products, and have enough calcium in my diet. I have to eat a lot of iron, because I used to be anemic. I don't really eat much meat though.

I hate bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back