How do you eat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you eat?

• Man, I am a health food NUT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just gobble up anything I can

• I am very picky, it has to be just perfect

• kinda good kinda bad, i don't know!

• I love Mcdonalds!

• I try to eat good but sometimes I go a little off diet

• Strict diet.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Parents are health nuts!!!

I MEAN it! But naturally, I'm fine with it.

I eat tons of APPLES!! && Since I'm lactose intolerant, I have to drink soy milk. :D (ew) ( And that means no more BEN&JERRYS!!! ahh! XD)

I'm a pretty picky eater. Whenever I go to restaurants I have to order everything minus-this and minus-that. I tend to like things plain. I'm not concerned about if what I eat is healthy or not. I'm the kind of person who can eat anything and not gain a pound. :huh:

Well, I eat a little bit of both. Sometimes I eat out, sometimes I eat in! But I say while you're alive, you might as well eat what you want and enjoy it! :huh:

I'll eat anything
except for...

KFC, popeyes, wendy's, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries without salt, tortilla chips, hot salsa, tomatos, applesauce, Rats, bunny, carrots, bagels with too much cream cheese, bagels with not enough butter, Cake that is too rich, corn muffins, fruit cake, banna cake, carrot cake, celery with cream cheese, and any food that starts with Z or X or Y or V.

everything else I'm fine with! LOL! :)
Then you probably are kind of picky with your junk food. o_O I will most likely eat whatever is on my plate. I used to be very picky though when I was young. But when it comes to McDonalds foods, I will eat chicken, not hamburgers. Not since I had a bad experience with their hamburgers. But generally, I'm not picky at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back