How do you feel about Music Star..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cecib

Reaction score
How do you feel about Tamagotchi Music Star not having an antenna?

I feel glad we're not getting antennae. It reminds me of the v2s. Ah, the times... <3

Post away~

Cecib :)

Yeah, it reminds me of the V2's aswell. :)

It got really annoying trying to hold the Tamagotchis in your hand in a comfortable position with this big antenna on the top. :/

So, I'm glad there's no antenna, too. :)

~ Bethiee. :]

hhmmnnn they're so cool!!!i wonder when will it be release here on asia?????/

I did kinda like the antennae.But its good to have a change, it reminds of v1 and v2, which I dont have :'(

it's gonna be hard to get used to no antenna.

but I'm probably never gonna get one anyways. stupid spending rules.

:)

I don't have a v1 or v2

I started a v3

Without an antenna it will be hard.I usally hold by the antenna so I might forget and drop it!

I don't like the antenna, especially the V4.5 star and the V5 chimney-thing. It's too pointy so it snags on the lining of my pockets. I cut it off mine, filled the hole with epoxy resin, then sanded, painted and polished it a bit. Now it looks like a V2.

On the other hand, two friends of mine got V4s recently, at first they thought they would like to cut off the antenna, but they changed their minds because they liked to hold the tamas by the antenna.

I guess it's a matter of personal taste. For what it's worth, I still like best the smaller, sturdier form factor of the original P1/P2 ancestor tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back