How do you fix earphones?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Tina!

Reaction score
Hi, I was listening to the sound on my DS Lite, and then suddenly one ear phone stopped making sounds! The other still works, how can I fix it? (other than buying new ones, they're basically the only ones that match my pink DS Lite ^-^; ;)

Here's a picture of the ear phones:

Earphones

That has happened to me before! :p So your not the only one!

Go on EBay and see if they have any new Pink Earphones maybe that'll help. But I'm pretty sure you can't really fix Earphones you can try, but I don't know how

Good luck!

-NINJA

Urg, that happened to me last night when I was listening to music. I mean, I usually use one headphone anyway, but I sometimes use two!

Those things break like all the time lol I say buy a new one I don't know how to fix those.

Really when headphone or ear phones break there's nothing you can really do about it.. If it has a shortage in it, you may have a chance for it too still work just by moving it in the right spot.. Other than that there's nothing I can really say because I usually go to the Dollar Store and get my headphones for about $1. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back