how do you get a mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt] :mimitchi: im sorry for laughing but its not luck! ive had mametchi dozens of times! its easy! ill tell u how! ok, well u need to look at this first! ---> the growth chart now that uve seen that... u know orshould know that u need a boy to have mametchi, and u need to have either the putchitchi toddler or the harutchi toddler! ull most likely get mamaetchi if u get harutchi.... so ill use harutchi as an example u need to earn a lot of pencil kind of skill points, also known as intelligence points... u do so by playing shape! and if u dont have that game yet bc ur tamas to young just play any game! itll turn into a boy teen in the mame famil.. and then ull have shape so play shape! make sure u have mroe intellegence points then any other points now if ur lucky itll turn in mametchi! i it doesnt turn in mametcfhi itll turn into a universal adul or something like that! if u hve a universal teen, its very rare u can still get a mametchi.. sorry.. and if u hv the putchitchi toddler try to earn intellignece points, and maybe just maybe itll turn into a teen thats in the mame family! well good luck with it! :mimitchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll explain it in english, a language we can all understand.

First you must have a boy. You must get either Punchitchi or Harutchi as a toddler. If you get one of those as a toddler, you have a really good chance of getting Mametchi, but not a 100% chance. When you're a toddler, play Jump or Mimic tons of times, play it until your (pencil) skill points are higher than everything else, and keep it that way. If you do that, you have a good chance of getting in the Mame family. To know you're in the Mame family, you must have either a Young Mametchi or a Young Androtchi. Once you have one of those, only play the game Shapes, that increases your (pencil) skill points, which is what you need to get a Mametchi. Make the (pencil) skill points higher than any other skills points. If I were you, I'd only increase the (pencil) skill points. If the (pencil) skill points are high, then you WILL get Mametchi. Remember, you must have a boy for all this to work.

If you have a girl, do all this but instead of Young Mametchi and Young Andortchi as your teen options you will have Young Mimitchi and Ringotchi as your teen options, and instead of Mametchi, you'll get Mimitchi.

Hope I helped!

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back