how do you get a mimitchi on v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get a Mimitchi

Please have a look at:

the V4 character chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=90203

and

the V4 growth chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

To get a Mimitchi, first you have to get a Ringotchi or Young Mimitchi teen. Then make sure your teen has more intellectual (pencil icon) skill points than arts skill points (star burst icon) or social (flower icon) skill points at the moment it changes into an adult.

We're not 100% sure how to get a certain teen, right now. Bandai claims it depends on the character types of the parents, but perhaps it also depends on how many of which skill points he has when he changes from a toddler.

Follow these steps to get mimitchi:

1)Get a female tamagotchi

2)To make it happy play games with it DO NOT FEED IT SNACKS TO MAK IT HAPPY!!!!

3)Get your intelegence skill points to the higest you can

4)Don't let it drop below one heart in hunger

NOTE:you can feed it snacks so it will play games but do not over feed her

Hope it helps!

Hmm..I have a few tips for you :D

1. Get a girl

2. Get a lot of intelligence points

I cannot go any further :D Check out the link TamaMum gave to you. That will certainly help ;)

//Tama*Lover

the growth to how i got a mimitchi just today ^^

Shirotsubutchi > Petitchi > Ringotchi > Mimitchi!

observations : intelligence was about 40, arts about 6 and social about 3 when my ringotchi changed into mimitchi. weight was pretty low and games were played pretty often. my tama was a girl and on gen.3 with a fair amount of pausing. hearts dropped to two at most but were mostly kept to at least three hearts or full. no treats (food bought from store) were given, no items used.

muhahahaha I did get mimitchi twice lucky me :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back