How do you get a piriroritchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquaz

Reaction score
I just got my 4th v3 (the only one running right now) and i still never got that character! :D I know it's a teenager, so how do I have to train it for it to become that guy? I just thought they look so cool and I want one. Can anyone plese help?

And if you don't know, The character looks like a black star with an antennae on it's head. :lol:

Take pretty bad care of it - let the hearts drop and then refil them by feeding snacks and don't exercise it. You have to be on an odd generation.

Pretty much take the worst care you can imagine without killing it! :furawatchi:

Well, it`s looks don`t matter, but if you really want one, you do have to take bad care of it, just like StarTama said.But, once you get that tama and want to get a really good grown-up it is going to be REALLY hard, `cause you`re heading in the direction of getting a tarakotchi...or WORSE.But yeah, pretty much you have to just take bad care of it.

Ok thanks! I'll try that when I get another teenager. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back