HOW DO YOU GET A ROBOTCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know how to get a robotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What is a robotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW DO I GET MY TAMAGOTCHI BACK TO LIFE I PRESSED THE BUTTON TOO HARD........!!!!!!!!

for the robotchi question No i dont kno i think that all tama come random most likely

Now for the living tama question (if u mean the reset button) i can help u!

There is a big screw in the back or ur tama and u need to screw it and take the cover off

Now u should see 4 smaller screws now unscrew them too and be VERY carefull on removing the cover this time there are two cords connection to the speaker and u dont want to break them

now after u have done all of that u should see the sensor where the button was.... now if u used a pencil to reset it then u might have to clean the sensor with some rubbing alchole and a Q-tip!! If not then the button itself is just pressing aginst the sensor and not allowing the tamagotchi to come back on!!

Hope i Helped

hello

Logged in as: kagome123 [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » Tamagotchi Help » Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners

HOW DO YOU GET A ROBOTCHI? , HELP ME PLEASE!!!

[ Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic ]

Do you know how to get a robotchi?

Yes [ 1 ] [11.11%]

No [ 8 ] [88.89%]

What is a robotchi [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Total Votes: 9

You have already voted in this poll

roxygirl7

Posted on Nov 5 2005, 06:16 AM

HOW DO YOU GET ROBOTCHI?

Group: Members

Member No.: 30,095

domitikk

Posted on Nov 5 2005, 07:58 AM

HOW DO I GET MY TAMAGOTCHI BACK TO LIFE I PRESSED THE BUTTON TOO HARD........!!!!!!!!

Group: Members

Member No.: 39,996

Inuyasha&Tamagotchi

Posted on Nov 6 2005, 12:19 PM

for the robotchi question No i dont kno i think that all tama come random most likely

Now for the living tama question (if u mean the reset button) i can help u!

There is a big screw in the back or ur tama and u need to screw it and take the cover off

Now u should see 4 smaller screws now unscrew them too and be VERY carefull on removing the cover this time there are two cords connection to the speaker and u dont want to break them

now after u have done all of that u should see the sensor where the button was.... now if u used a pencil to reset it then u might have to clean the sensor with some rubbing alchole and a Q-tip!! If not then the button itself is just pressing aginst the sensor and not allowing the tamagotchi to come back on!!

Hope i Helped

--------------------

Click Here 3 Times To See Ghost Info.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back