how do you get a special charecter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to get a special caricter, you must get 390 of the skill points you need. get up to round 3 in dance to get arts, get up to round 3 in flag for social, and go to types of work or get up to round 3 in mimic to raise intelligence. :D (sorry what i posted before...i posted you need to complete round 1 in mimic....) :)

i have 137 intelligence 124 of the star and 150 in the flower thats thats 411 points in total but my tama is only 2 when my tama turns into an adult will it turn into a special

How did I get Makiko:

First of all, it comes from a female baby, then from young memetchi or ichigotchi, and finally from MEMETCHI. It's all about the skill points. Your highest MUST be the style ones. I got Memetchi with a total of 250 points of style so so. The thing is, you must reach a minimum of 350 in style points, no matter if Memetchi is an adult. I know that's a lot of points!! but I managed to get them because my Memetchi got a job as a rock star, then I played like for half an hour non stop and my style points increased a lot, till 350. Then, in order to get Makiko, your other skill points, (intelligence and kindness) must sum a minimum of 100. Then, voila! suddenly my Memetchi turned into Makiko!!

If you have more questions feel free to P.M me, hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back