how do you get billotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whos Billotchi

• Billotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamatchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
billotchi is an ugly tamagotchi that looks like a persons head with legs attached. i dont know how you get it but 2 of my friends gt it. its VERY ugly. i had it once. its not easey to look at!
No! That's Bill that you'r thinking of!!! Billotchi is a lovely tamagotchi. :huh: :hitodetchi: :eek: :angry:

Billotchi and Bill are 2 diffrent characters. Here are each of their descriptions:

Bill

Bill is the character that has hair. He Looks sort of like a face with arms and legs. He takes average care.

Billotchi

Billotchi is the character that looks like a penguien. It is unkown to be of how to get this character.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I currently have a BillotchiIT IS A CUTIE OK

Bill is the funny looking man one

EESH DO SOME RESEARCH PEOPLE

Billotchi is a cuteee penguin :D :)

If it is a penguin I don't know..

https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/characters.php
Your TamaTalk username is very unappripiate. You should log out and create another TamaTalk username that is more appropiate if you don't want to get banned.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I've had Billotchi before. The female Billotchi is a very sweet, light-hearted and eased-at-heart character.She is probably one of the best mothers.

Who says that person-tamas are bad? I've had mimiyouritchi and paparatchi. They are just as unique and sweet as any other tamas. :eek:

Who says Bill is a bad guy? The matchmaker came along with him in summer, I presume, and he mated with my furawatchi/leaftchi/violetchi :wacko: . He is very gentle with the ladies :lol:

Billotchi requires the greatest care, especially for females. It's more likely to get her if your teen is a young mametchi and you take very good care of her.

(My experience)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Bill! the information in the last post is CORRECT!! :angry: I had young Mametchi, it was cared for well, 8 training, hearts always full etc. I personally think that it is a rather ugly thing, but I dont mean any offence to people who do!

I got a Billotchi from a young Mametchi. I wanted a Mametchi though.

^ me too! Well, i have a Billotchi right now and how i got it was..

I gave it a couple time-outs(dont ask me why)

Didnt fill up the hearts right away.

Let the hearts drop by 1.

Played Bump and heading alot.

That's all about i had to do...

I had Bill! the information in the last post is CORRECT!! :D I had young Mametchi, it was cared for well, 8 training, hearts always full etc. I personally think that it is a rather ugly thing, but I dont mean any offence to people who do!
He/She said Billotchi not Bill -_-

billotchi is an ugly tamagotchi that looks like a persons head with legs attached. i dont know how you get it but 2 of my friends gt it. its VERY ugly. i had it once. its not easey to look at!
Nope, that is BILL.

Billotchi Is a duck-shaped tamagotchi.

Is soo cute, I got it on my first Gen.

Take good care of it.

P.S: No, its not a megatchi.

Oh I tooked exlent care but I had a Hinatchi as a teen.

Mi Billotchi was named Mandy.

An exelent mother. :D

Okay, wer'e talking about BILLOTCHI here, not Bill. Bill is the ugly head-thing. Billotchi is the cute penguin thing. You have to take good care to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back