How do you get certain characters?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knollimeister

Reaction score
is there any possible way to get certain characters? i really want a kuchipatchi and (im still trying to get an easygoing family.)

♥Knollimeister♥

Sounds like you have a V5 Familitchi.

Well, to get the Easygoing Family, first of all, you need a Kutchipatchi, as you want, lol.

To get Kutchipatchi, you'll have to have your tama's bonding level to 80% (least) before it evolves into an adult (growth chart) . You MUST select ONLY the third icon when your pet calls for training (which occurs at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm). If you choose another icon once or twice, I doubt that it will effect the easygoing family, however, just to be safe use only the third one. If you think the bonding level is raising to slowly, use the items to help raise it. ( Everything about bonding can be found HERE )

Finally, to get the Easygoing Family, you must marry your Kutchipatchi to Yonepatchi. (this can't be done the other way around)

NOTE: Your Kutchipatchi MUST be 100% bonded!

~shawdy~

Last edited by a moderator:
i knew that already.....i change my mind, i dont think you can get whatever character you want @ will, so thanks anyways :furawatchi: :)

i knew that already.....i change my mind, i dont think you can get whatever character you want @ will, so thanks anyways :furawatchi: :)
Well if you knew that already WHY did you create a topic asking for help?!

And your belief is wrong because there are specific ways to get different tamas.

PLEASE DO NOT CREATE SPAM.

~shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back