How do you get Gozarutchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taurenking176

Reaction score
I really want Gozarutchi and in a few days the matchmaker will come visit my kuchipatchi and I like Naruto (now you know why I want it) :(

I have gotten Gozarutchi by taking kind of bad but OK care of my tama, but it is really random what you get for a character, so try taking care of it many different ways and you'll get one soon enough. Hope I helped! :(

I did get a Gozarutchi on my friends I just gave it snacks and didn't play games with it but I want to make sure.

Ok, in order to get a gozarutchi, instead of playing games to make it happy, feed it snacks. Never play games.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I really want Gozarutchi and in a few days the matchmaker will come visit my kuchipatchi and I like Naruto (now you know why I want it) :huh:
I neglected mine on an odd generation to get Masktchi, the equivalent of Gozarutchi who is on an even generation.

Letting the hearts always drop to 2 and keeping the discipline halfway was the key to getting this guy for me. That's the least neglect you will need to give.

But v3s have more characters, so you may have to neglect more.

I neglected mine on an odd generation to get Masktchi, the equivalent of Gozarutchi who is on an even generation.
Letting the hearts always drop to 2 and keeping the discipline halfway was the key to getting this guy for me. That's the least neglect you will need to give.

But v3s have more characters, so you may have to neglect more.
Just a little note - V3 has the same amount of characters as the V2.

Gozarutchis are one of the unhealthiest Tamagotchis, along with Masktchis and a few others.

They can usually be got on even generation by neglecting a lot and/or giving only snacks for happy hearts and never playing games. Low discipline probably also helps.

Ok then i'll make it nice and healthy in the future and I lost count sort of is Kuchipatchi even or odd cause I have a six year old one.

I did not played with him and just gave him snacks.

I took actually BAD care...

You only can get it in 2nd gen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back