How do you get kuchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matango

Reaction score
the charer now looks like a slug/fish it's a teen. I'm not new i just haven't played for a few years, just got a new one aside my 5 others for 5.00$ from 5 below =] It's a v4.5

Ok, want a Kuchipatchi? Here's what you do. 1. Marry your adult (when it gets to that stage) to any one of these Universal/Others characters: Mametchi (if girl), Kuchipatchi (if girl), Gozarutchi (if girl), Memetchi (if boy), Mimitchi (if boy), or Violetchi (if boy). Via Matchmaker they are very rare. Now if you get a boy, raise the 1st icon "the funny points" to the highest. You'll have Kuchipatchi. If you get a girl and do the same process, you'll get Memetchi so either of them will be great for you. 2. Risk it all by raisin' your 1st Icon to the highest and you might get: Ura Mametchi (boy), Celebtchi (boy), Tenpatchi (boy), or Kuchipatchi. If you risk it, the odds of gettin' Kuchipatchi are against you. Very much against you. Hope I helped!!!

Ok, want a Kuchipatchi? Here's what you do. 1. Marry your adult (when it gets to that stage) to any one of these Universal/Others characters: Mametchi (if girl), Kuchipatchi (if girl), Gozarutchi (if girl), Memetchi (if boy), Mimitchi (if boy), or Violetchi (if boy). Via Matchmaker they are very rare. Now if you get a boy, raise the 1st icon "the funny points" to the highest. You'll have Kuchipatchi. If you get a girl and do the same process, you'll get Memetchi so either of them will be great for you. 2. Risk it all by raisin' your 1st Icon to the highest and you might get: Ura Mametchi (boy), Celebtchi (boy), Tenpatchi (boy), or Kuchipatchi. If you risk it, the odds of gettin' Kuchipatchi are against you. Very much against you. Hope I helped!!!
No, just neglect it. who da ya trust me or him^?

Wow thank you so much! tamagotchi's are just so complex, eh? :( :huh:

No, just neglect it. who da ya trust me or him^?
thats not very nice. but your so so so so wrong get a hashitamatchi, hikotchi ichigotchi, or UFOtchi. Bad care will get you Violetchi or Gozurutchi. Hashitamatchi turns into Mametchi Hikotchi into Kuchipatchi. UFOtchi into Memetchi and Ichigotchi into Mimitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back