How do you get lovelitchi on tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair2013

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering how do you get a Lovelitchi on tamago.

i've read thatyou need to raise her friendship points & training point but i have NO idea how to do that!!!!

please help! ANY advice would be very much appriciated!

:)

For lovelitchi you must take perfect care of your tama. Even if you do there is a 50/50 chance of you getting lovelitchi or violetchi.

But don't worry too much about keeping friendship and training high, since it is REALLY EASY to do. ^_^ For friendship you must keep playing games with her. If you do so the friendship will raise. Try to make all the hearts completely full. You have to be careful though, if you neglect her or let her hungry/happy hearts drop too much the friendship hearts will drop a lot too. It's ok if that happens, you can easily play games with her to raise them again. :D

As for the training: keep an eye on her if you catch her doing the potty dance then quickly select the toilet icon so she doesn't go on the floor. Then praise her. This should raise the training about 3 bars. If you do miss her doing the potty dance and she poos on the floor the just clean it up (By clicking the toilet icon) and give her a time-out. This only raises the training 1 bar though. Also when your tama beeps for no reason you can either praise or give her a time out. If you choose the right one it might raise your training by 1 bar.

Really hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back