HOW DO YOU GET MIMITCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
how do you get mimitchi? it got 2 girls im letting my v4.5 surprise me when she evolves

and i want my v4 to get mimitichi,those who are not sure which character in talking bout here are the differences: :p (mametchi) :blink: (memetchi) :p (mimitchi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try getting a girl and then not playing any games or feeding any foods that will raise skill points. Your Tamagotchi will be a bit overweight but ignore that. Hopefully you will get a Mimitchi. I've gotten a Pyonkotchi on my v4 by doing the same thing. Unfortunately I don't have a v4.5.

i got mimitchi on one of my tamagotchis and i can only assume that it is the same for your tamagotchi what i did was when it is a baby fedd it all you want but play lots of games and it should evolve into a certain character just make sure you play loads of games and you will get that certain toddle then from ther you take perfect care and play quite a few games and you should get mimitchi as i said i did this with another version tama so it may not work but if no- one come up with anything better i would try that i hope that helped and if you have any other questions feel free to PM me i will try to help all i can!

:) well to get mimitchi u have to have a social skills high and evething else high and memetchi have well u can clikc the v4 growth chart it says there ;)

I actually got mimitchi by trying to treat it perfect but I let it loose all its happy hearts twice, and let the hunger and happy drop a few times.

For v4... (I think it works for v4.5 since it is almost the same thing)

You have to wait for it to be 3 years old (aka, 3 earth days, 72 hours) Then, when it turns into something, you MAY get a special charcter. I think your problem is, your in a certain family, (example, you want the mametchi special charchter, you need the "350" in there) but you have the most skill in one certain skill, but in the wrong family. (example: You want the mametchi family special charcter, so you get all that you need in that skill. But your not in THAT family (your not in the mametchi family, you're in some other) so you can't obain the special charcter.)

You also need to be in the same gender as it, and that's a possibilty.

(yes, it happened to me, except I just wanted a lot of skill)

If you don't get the "family" thing go here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

I hoped that helped you,

mametchi ;)

p.s. You'll need to be at least 6 to have the matchmaker visit you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back