How do you get pets you want on V.3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get :huh: by feeding it snacks all the time and rarely play games and have it weigh its max weight on a odd generation.

You get :huh: by taking fantasic care of your tama play games a lot when it is a child when it is a teenager feed it snacks instead.

This is considered spamming, put all of the info you just posted in one post or it is considered spam, as it is putting all sorts of related info on about 8 posts. It is though of as raising your post count when you shouldn't.

Sorry, I did that by habbit I will make all the info in one form next time.

How do you get pets you want on V.3???
I want:

:lol:

:mellow:

:unsure:

:ph34r:

:huh:

:wacko:

:mimitchi:

:mametchi:

B)

:D

:)

:nyatchi:

:kusatchi:

:huh:

:D

!!!!!!!

If you know how to get some/all, can you tell me?
Same Here!!

Hey eliza87, I like pugs too!

However, as I have already said, most of these tamas aren't available on V3, only V2.

QUOTE(((([=hypergotchi,January 31, 2008 02:24 am] If you know how to get some/all, can you tell me?

Let's see...

the last two aren't available in V3, and neither is the 4th to last. The third to last is only a costume. Kuribotchi ( :kuribotchi: ) is also not available.

Unavailable ( :kuribotchi:   :hitodetchi:   :chohimetchi:   :pochitchi:   :D   :kusatchi: ) And unlike V4 you can't chose very much.

Nyatchi    :nyatchi: is a costume that you get with a secret item. All of the others are kind of random.[] ))))

" :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :kusatchi: " are ALL available,... if you "DEBUG" your TamaV2/V3 . (search for "how to DEBUG yor Tama" on google)

pochitchi( :pochitchi: ) up close... is a DOG!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back