How do you get rid of dark circles under your eyes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
I have dark circles under my eyes all the time, even if I get more sleep than I atucally need!! I heard that dark circles can be from not getting enough vitamans, but my mom won't buy any right now. Are there other ways to get rid of them!?!?

I have the exact same problem! I don't know how to get rid of them, but I am able to cover them up with foundation.

It might not be from not having enough vitamins. Care to think that maybe the dark circles are either hereditary or from allergies? I have the dark circles too, and there's nothing I can do for it (as far as I know). I have allergies all year, and dark circles run in my family.

They have that Aveen Dark Circle stuff in the health care file, where like acne stuff is I think.

You could try that, but I wouldn't know if it works or not.

"Ooo..I also have this problem so I also need some help. I get ALOT of sleep and I eat very healthy, so Im not quite sure what the problem is either. Mum said I should rub some of my own urine on them, but I sorta refused."

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

ohmygosh . Rubbing urine on your eyes? :l

I think unless it's scientifically proven, better not do it. lulz! >_<

It may hurt if the fluid goes into your eyes. (X

For me, i do have dark eye circles too. In my city, Many of us tend to get dark eyes circles! D:

Most of the people here sleep really late> Doing of work, assignments. etc

I'm from Singapore btw.

We've got tons of workaholics here :// .

And i guess people here never really get much sleep. >__<

My friends & I'll usually get 6 hours of sleep (in avg.)

ah, sorry for being offtopic! ;p

I'd recommend you to visit your local pharmacy? :)

Ask the pharmacists if there's any supplements/creams to help you solve your problem. :p

Maybe it just runs in the family? I'm not sure, I don't have this problem at all, since I'm tan. Dark skinned, but pale in a way. I'd say eat your flinstones xDD

Ooo..I also have this problem so I also need some help. I get ALOT of sleep and I eat very healthy, so Im not quite sure what the problem is either. Mum said I should rub some of my own urine on them, but I sorta refused.
Sorry if this is off topic: That sounds like something my friend Ella would do since she's always doing crazy things. One time she heard on the internet that oranges make great deoderent, so then she rubbed them in her pits. O.O

It turns out the oranges did work, but only for 4 hours. So she stuck to normal deo. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Sometimes I use ice, but that can tear away skin. OwO[/SIZE]

But to be safe, I'd use foundation.:3

I have the same problem. I'm really pale as well so I look like I'm sick, I usually just wear foundation or REALLY heavy eyeliner.

Three words: Foundation and powder.

I'm really pale, so I get circles. I practically coat myself in foundation each morning.

There's probably not much you can do to get rid of them, except cover them up.

I get really bad dark circles. A lot of times I just let them be, but if they're really bad I use concealer or foundation to cover them up. And it works well. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back