How do you get robotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to have a Young Mimitchi or Oniontchi (this only works for V1 as far as we know). Then, keep it happy, but forget about feeding it, so it empties two hearts. Then fill them. Do this as much as possible, but remember to keep it happy! :puroperatchi:

You have to have a Young Mimitchi or Oniontchi (this only works for V1 as far as we know). Then, keep it happy, but forget about feeding it, so it empties two hearts. Then fill them. Do this as much as possible, but remember to keep it happy! :)
:furawatchi: do u no anything that works for V2 :furawatchi: ??????????????????? :furawatchi:

I don't think anybody knows all the different characters you can get on the V2, but there are so many characters that you shouldn't want to get just one specific one because they are all awesome and cute.

I don't think anybody knows all the different characters you can get on the V2, but there are so many characters that you shouldn't want to get just one specific one because they are all awesome and cute.
i know that. i just wanna c how it would be like to hav a robotchi so does anyone know how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back