How do you get skill points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa121

Reaction score
Sorry about this but I knowu get skill points by playing games, but my friend has 780 and i only have about 60 how can i get it alot?

Play a lot of games, go to school a lot and win the games. There are many more ways!

//Tama*Lover

You can get them three ways:

1. Play games on tamatown.com

2. Play games on your tama

3. Go to school often

Thanks but i do all those things and i wont be able to get a job :D ! but thanks anyway!

780 is a very high number of skill points - that's... amazing... I have never heard of anyone getting that many skill points...

Most of us don't get that many :D

My V4 skills points range from 22 up to 196 on one tama and 63 up to 290 on the other tama (the first is 3yrs old, the second is 6yrs old).

The skill points do mainly come from playing the games. Higher skill points mean a lot more games :D

You will also get points from going to school.

One point each time you visit pre-school and 3 points for visiting school and choosing the gift box with the hidden pic (not pooh) from yr teacher.

(You get points from school visits up to 10 times in one day. After that - the 11th visit you don't get any more points)

Once you have a job, you will also earn Skill Points for playing the job game.

Good Luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get a job even if you don't have a ton of skill points.

You just need to wait for your tama to be old enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back