How do you get the answers to the braintree?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a guild?

• a. no they are stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.what are guilds

• c.ofcorse they are awseome

• d.i am not sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky8

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!! How do you get the answers to the brain tree i went to neohelp but i don`t understand really they said to do things for the people in haunted woods but i can`t the quests they give me are easy but to exspensive help please

i can be what i want so be peaceful please i know it does not make sence :( :(

You need to accept a Brain Tree quest. Then feed Esaphogor (in Haunted woods) twice. He'll tell you the answer. And even if you guess correctly without doing the two quests, it won't accept. Don't do it unless you're really rolling in neopoints.

~Mimitchilover

you need to feed him twice of what i do is i google

neopets, brain tree quests, "instert name"

it seems to work but sometimes he gives out new ones!!!!!!!!!!!1

hope that helped a bit :angry:

now i know to thanks

me and my friend made a website for high school musical last night we were tired so we did not do that much here it is

High School Musical And Friends if it does not work then it only works on my computer

now i know to thanksme and my friend made a website for high school musical last night we were tired so we did not do that much here it is

High School Musical And Friends if it does not work then it only works on my computer
wow :marumimitchi:

Even if you give the right answers, it will not accept until you feed the Esaphogor twice. Here is EXACTLY what you do:

1. Start a brain tree quest. You'll only get about two hours.

2. Feed the Esaphogor. When he tells you part of the answer, write it down.

3. Repeat step two right away.

4. Type in the answer to the Brain Tree.

About 80% of the foods the esaphogor asks for are 10k or more. If you're really lucky, you'll get two cheap quests in a row.

Brain tree quests usually aren't worth it. Unless it's for Defenders of Neopia (to get him as a challenger), get on the high score table, or to take a screenie, it's not worth it at all.

~Mimitchilover

Even if you give the right answers, it will not accept until you feed the Esaphogor twice. Here is EXACTLY what you do:1. Start a brain tree quest. You'll only get about two hours.

2. Feed the Esaphogor. When he tells you part of the answer, write it down.

3. Repeat step two right away.

4. Type in the answer to the Brain Tree.

About 80% of the foods the esaphogor asks for are 10k or more. If you're really lucky, you'll get two cheap quests in a row.

Brain tree quests usually aren't worth it. Unless it's for Defenders of Neopia (to get him as a challenger), get on the high score table, or to take a screenie, it's not worth it at all.

~Mimitchilover
i agree...I never take brain tree quests anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back