How do you get the MACKMAKER to come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRG

Reaction score
tell me how to make the MACHMAKER come!!!

Well to get the Matchmaker come and visit your Tama you have to be an Adult for 72 hours.

The matchmaker will come at the following times:

10:30 AM

3:00 PM

7:00 PM

When the Matchmaker does come she will show your beloved Tama another Tama for you to love!

The words "Love" will appear on the screen with the options, yes or no.

1: If you choose "Yes" your Tama will then mate with the Tama you chosen and then have either a boy or a girl baby Tamagotchi.

2: If you choose "No" you either have the option and wait for the Matchmaker to return to you (Sometimes she doesnt come back), or mate with another V3 owner. (PM or post here for info)

Good luck with any decision you choose!

:D Itachi :D

EDIT:

TIPS:

1: If you set the time to one minute before the times the Matchmaker comes (After you have an Adult for 72 hours), she will come ahead of schedule!

2: Also in case you go to school, etc. if you pause your Tamagotchi it will just delay the Matchmakers time to come visit you!

Agian, Good luck! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Accually it only has to been an adult for 24 hours, not 72. On Ashle (see blogagotchi for more information about her, link in siggy) the matchmaker started coming for her at the age of 5. I have refused them so she could turn into an oldie. Other than that you are correct. :D I'm just letting you know that the matchmaker doesn't always start coming at the age of 7, it can be 6 or even 5!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back