How do you get these tama characers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get these tama characters on V3:

Odd generation

Mametchi

Hanatchi

Kuchipatchi

Memetchi

Tsunotchi

Leaftchi

Even generation

Debatchi

Robotchi

Warusotchi

Gozarutchi

Chomametchi

Woolitchi

Teketchi

Remeber, V3!!!

Well im not enirtly sure but to get secret characters i heard there was a rumor that if you only feed your tama and give it snacks it may become to a secret character. But it doesnt work all the time. Or just go with the flow.. be happy with your tama. its dsomthimes random. Theres also another way where you cn pick your tama type but i dont recomend it.. its very hard to do and if you messd up it will break your tama forever.. so dont Debugg your tama.

-KG

I think you get a mametchi by taking perfect care of it and gozarutchi you have to take really bad care of it.For a memetchi you need to not let the hearts go below 2.

Here are some tips that might help. However, I'll not guarantee anything.

I think I know something about the required care levels, but I don't know anything specific about the others factors like weights and snacks for some Tamas.

Mametchi: Very good care and playing games for happy hearts rather giving snacks.

Hanatchi: Quite mystery for me, but I think it comes from quite bad care.

Kuchipatchi: Good care, but not as good as for a Mametchi.

Memetchi: Same care as for Kuchipatchi.

Tsunotchi: Mystery, but I think it's the same care level than Hanatchi.

Furawatchi/Leaftchi: Same care as Mametchi but maybe a little spoiled with snacks, however keeping the weight down.

Debatchi: I think it's the same level of care than Kuchipatchi and Memetchi.

Robotchi: I think it's the same level of care than Hanatchi and Tsunotchi.

Warusotchi: Poor care, overweight and spoiling with snacks.

Gozarutchi: Same as for Warusotchi.

ChoMametchi: Same care as for Mametchi/Mimitchi level characters. Maybe a little spoiled but low weight.

Urutchi/Wooltchi: I think it's the same care level as for Robotchi and Hanatchi.

Teketchi: Probably the same care level than Hanatchi and Robotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how to get these tama characters on V3: 

Odd generation

Mametchi

Hanatchi

Kuchipatchi

Memetchi

Tsunotchi

Leaftchi

Even generation

Debatchi

Robotchi

Warusotchi

Gozarutchi

Chomametchi

Woolitchi

Teketchi

Remeber, V3!!!
ok here is a growth chart on my website that you can check to see what teenager form evolves to what adult so you will have a better chance of getting a certain adult--->Here

hope that helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Here are some tips that might help. However, I'll not guarantee anything.I think I know something about the required care levels, but I don't know anything specific about the others factors like weights and snacks for some Tamas.

Mametchi: Very good care and playing games for happy hearts rather giving snacks.

Furawatchi/Leaftchi: Same care as Mametchi but maybe a little spoiled with snacks, however keeping the weight down.

ChoMametchi: Same care as for Mametchi/Mimitchi level characters. Maybe a little spoiled but low weight.

Urutchi/Wooltchi: I think it's the same care level as for Robotchi and Hanatchi.

Thank you so much!!

Here are some tips that might help. However, I'll not guarantee anything.I think I know something about the required care levels, but I don't know anything specific about the others factors like weights and snacks for some Tamas.

I don't mean to be rude, but I just want to say that I got a Teketchi from Hinatchi with full training, good wieght level, and great care! Maybe it was chance though...

Also another way to get some new v3 characters as an adult is to first give it time outs until all the happy hearts are gone and then playing a game and winning it to make the heart full again and you will have a version 3 brand new character it really works I tried it. Like for an example if you do what I said you could get a Tsunotchi and etc. Here take a look at the character chart and if you see any blue color above the adult characters you could get those if you do what I said above in my post.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

P.S I am guranteeing not that you would get the adult character that you like but it could come out to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back