How do You get training points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDak

Reaction score
how do I/you get training points for a job? :lol:

If your Tamagotchi begins to cry, if you praise it (under the icon which looks like a small dot shouting) it will be happy, and it will gain a training point.

Also, if your Tamagotchi bleeps for attention when it doesn't need it, you may punish your Tamagotchi by selecting 'time out' under the same icon.

Hope this helps :lol:

Oops, nevermind - do you mean skill points? :lol: You can get those by playing games. Remember - some games will get your more points under a certain area than others will.

E.g. shapes will get your Tamagotchi more intelligence points

if you are wondering how to get skill point for the jobs however, you have to play games and enter school. the different teachers give you certain skill points, the first one intelligence, the second (press A button to change) gives arts points and the third teacher gives kindness points. Going to school will raise points

i can go to the office but do nuthing there.

and i am talking abought the thing that is under stats (1st icon) then there is a bar that shows you your traning. how do i get points for that to get a job?

and thanks for the help so fair. :)

If your Tamagotchi begins to cry, if you praise it (under the icon which looks like a small dot shouting) it will be happy, and it will gain a training point.
Also, if your Tamagotchi bleeps for attention when it doesn't need it, you may punish your Tamagotchi by selecting 'time out' under the same icon.

Hope this helps wink.gif
you are on the right track of what i am talking abought but how do i get them faster?

Last edited by a moderator:
When to Give Your Tamagotchi a "Time Out":1. If you see your tamagotchi beeping for no reason and it's meter is not on 0. Or when you don't see a sick icon on top of their head.

2. This only works when you connect with the same version: When your tamagotchi sends another tamagotchi a unexcpted present (poop, snakes, jack in the boxes) and your tamagotchi comes back with a evil grin on it's face give it a time-out.

When to Give Your Tamagotchi a "Praise":

1. When you see your tamagotchi crying.

2. If you see your tamagotchi turned around with smoke on top of their head Praise it. (This come sometimes also be your tamagotchi is sick.) This is also called a Bad mood.
You can't get them faster.. Just wait until you hear your tamagotchi beeps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back