How do you get Wi Fi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! I am new to my DS, and I want to know how I can get Wi Fi if you guys can help, it would be really great!

Thanks in advance,

~TP~ :lol:

If you have a wireless router you need to set it up and get it to work with the DS (which can be a pain) OR a lot (if not all) McDonald's on the US have free Wi-Fi that doesn't need to be set up.

Do you have any DS Wi-Fi compatible games? If you do, read the Wi-Fi instruction booklet (which is in any Wi-Fi compatible DS games cases) and read what you gotta do to connect to Wi-Fi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your DS game will have a special (separate) instruction booklet that explains step by step how to set up wifi.

You need to read through it and (if necessary) get your parents / an adult to help you set it up at your PC.

As already mentioned, you do need to have a wireless router with your pc (ask your adult if you are not sure) ;)

Hello Everybody! I am new to my DS, and I want to know how I can get Wi Fi if you guys can help, it would be really great!
Thanks in advance,

~TP~ ^_^
Oooh, I have that for my ds.

Okay, If you have anything higher than WEP securtiy on your hojme computer, then you need to go to a game store or something and buy a wi-fi thingymajigger. If you want Internet and stuff in your house and burger king and stuff like that, you can buy this cool little chip thing and you can get on the internet. I have it, but it's pretty slow and you cant watch music videos or IM (the two reasons I even get on the compy)

Thank You:

*Mini 500

*lillechibikiki

*TamaMum

*Crikeys

*636tamagotchi636

*cyndaquil

*Roar the Tiger

I Thank you guys for helping me with these great tips!

~TP~ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back