How do you get your tama to......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam522

Reaction score
Graduate preschool? What about elementary school? Do you have to keep sending them to school? Or what? :D :D ;) :D :huh:

Just be patient and eventually a [!] letter will come and u will leave pre-school then instantly after u come back, u will get another [!] letter and u will be able to get into elementry school! :huh:

hope i helped :D

But does sending it to school speed up the process of getting the letter? Or can I just not send my tama to school and still get the letter in the same amount of time?

You can't speed up the process by sending it to the pre-school.

It's part of the tamas evolution. It goes to pre-school first and then to school.

Doesn't matter if you send it to pre-school 10 times or 3 times, you will still wait the same amount of time for the [!] letter to graduate.

The difference is in the skills points. Each time you send it to pre-school you have the chance to earn more skills points (in random categories - you can't choose).

So if you never send it to pre-school you will graduate to the elementary school with a lower number of skills points.

When a [!] letter arives you will be able to go to Elementry school. It takes a few hours after your tama becomes a teenager.

you don't HAVE to send your Tama's to pre-school/elementry school or even work, but these boost your Skill points and work gives you money every morning.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back