How do you keep cool in the hot Summer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have these neck things tthat you soak in water for about 30mins and then you put them around your neck like a scarf. It's pretty cooling, since this place gets incredibly hot during summer.

I don't like warmth much. I'm so much more of a winter person.. though autumn and spring are my favourite seasons, haha. Last summer it got to 49C (120F) and we couldn't live through that. Our usual for a summer's day would be around 39C (102F).

Or of course, I eat ice-cream. :) Or put on the Air Con for a while.

The ice-cream truck comes often in summer, so we always have ice-cream.

Yeah i live in Edmonton,Alberta,Canada, and when it's hot, i just take a shower or jump on my trampoline with the sprinkler on under it and it works the best.

Well Scotland doesn't usually get very hot but when it does our house has a lot of fans and ice lollies and there's a beach down the road, so I'm alright.

weird, i wear sweatshirts in eighty degree weather and i don't complain i'm hot. :huh:

I live in Northern Arizona, and it gets up in the 90s. Most of the time, I go out in the pool in the backyard.

Wear short-shorts and a belly/tank top.

Eat popsicles/freezies

Going in the pool

Sit in front of the fan doing nothing for hours.

when i'm totally heat up. stay in my room and i will open the aircon. LOLZ its so cold here in Korea before summer but we still have aircon. by the way its not very hot in korea when summer.

I take cold showers a lot and have a little porta-fan-thingy. And my room, gets super hot at night, so I sleep with ice packs, lol.

edit- and usually, in ontario, it averages about 25C (77F) where I live in the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go swimming with my friends a lot. But here in Singapore it's always hot even in winter because it's right on the equator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back