How do you keep you'r tamagotchi in good weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
Okay like right now my tama is 1 and weighs 84 pounds! And thats good for me! Like when its a baby it gets hungry a lot (as u should know!) and I mean I cant keep them under wieghts or on top of weight I should say! I know u have to exercise it and then it will go down but then it gets hungry again? Plz I am in desprite help?

p.s. All my friends can keep their tama underwieght! I must suck!

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Don't worry about it too much ^^; I suggest you find which game you like the most and play it over and over. Also, you can play jobs over and over to loose weight for your tam. (you can get to the base weight and keep working.)

If you are always keeping all your Tam's hungry hearts full, they don't always have to be. And play lots of games, that's how you make your Tama lose weight. And just because one hungry heart isn't filled it doesn't mean it is hungry, really. When it is "hungry-hungry" it will beep for attention and you check the hunger meter and none of the hearts should be filled.

If you do follow all of this, and don't always keep all your Tam's hungry hearts full, then I don't know what to do.

Hope I helped!

I usually play as much games as possible. They don't get hungry from playing games, they only get hungry for being left for a long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back