How do you like V5.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
Post Comments below on how you like V5.5. Also, if you have any flaws, or good tips on them, post them below. Have Fun! :wacko:

I'm running a V5.5 right now and I love it a lot! It's probably not better than the other versions (because I know a lot of people think that the Familitchi idea is stupid) but it's still really fun to play.

Here's one tip- the time they call for bonding is 9:30 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:30 pm, and 7:30 pm.

Oh and heres another tip- they wake up at 7:00 am and go to sleep at 9:00 pm. I hate the times so much. I wish they would wake up at 9 am and go to sleep at 10 pm.

I have a V5.5 runnin' right now as a Jeweltchi and I must say, it's most impressive. Yes I do know a lot of people on here that hate Familitchi, but I really like it.

Tip- If you want to raise the bonding up a different way other than usin' the bonding times (I don't know why and these are the only items I remmember), use the Magokorotchi x34, or use the Game Console x100. There are more items, but I don't remmember.

I enjoy the V5.5 and have fun with it, and have fun with your Tamagotchi(s)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back