How do you log in as Nazotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean on tamatown.com, from what I've noticed is that when you sign in (but don't log in with your tama), it sets you as a random character each time. Just try going on tamatown different times until you get the character you want.

I hope that helps..

If you mean on tamatown.com, from what I've noticed is that when you sign in (but don't log in with your tama), it sets you as a random character each time. Just try going on tamatown different times until you get the character you want.I hope that helps..
*TamaMumEdit: comment removed (site rules)*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand. Are we talking about Music City here?? I logged in as him today without doing anything! I thought it was randomly generated.

I don't understand. Are we talking about Music City here?? I logged in as him today without doing anything! I thought it was randomly generated.
Really? U were a "guest" with the character nazotchi and u didnt have to log in??

If you mean on tamatown.com, from what I've noticed is that when you sign in (but don't log in with your tama), it sets you as a random character each time. Just try going on tamatown different times until you get the character you want.I hope that helps..
The guest character is ONLY Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, and Gozarutchi. Nazotchi is a character that is registered. I HAVE the code of NAZOTCHI. Here is some tips to get a Nazotchi code:

1. To have a Nazotchi code, you need to marry your V6 with a V5. Then Nazotchi himself will give the code.

2. Debug your Tama. But Im afraid this will make your Tama broken

3. Search over and over on the Internet!!!

Hope I help!

Latest posts

Back