How do you make a signature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsTama

Reaction score
I hear a lot of people talking about their signatures.What is a signature anyway,i mean where do the signatures go?

Signitures Are The Things That Appear Under Your Post Like Mine Is Purple To Get A Signiture Go To Your Profile And On The Left Hand Side There Will Be Text's Well Click On The One That Says Update Signiture Then Just Type Into The Box What You Want To Be In Your Signiture Hope That Helped!.

I'll help you out in a sec:

Q1: What is a Siggy?

A: Well for exapmle look down at the text below this: You see the Tama Rules and the Karma Text there too! There also the name KG, thats my initioals. Thats what a siggy is, you know how some ppl put other stuff like websites and adds they belong there.

Q2: how do you make a siggy?

A:Go to Settings; on the top right of the TamaTalk Banner, Scroll over it and carefully move your mouse past:

My controls

Edit Profile

And click the next one below Edit Profile: Edit Signature

There you will get lots of space(500text) to write your own signature, you can change the fonts, colour and size of your text. You see the bold B thats to make your text Bold, or the I and the U are used for different things.

EX:

To get a peice of text B per say you Highlight the text you want Bolded and click the B in the Menu bar. This goes for eerything in your Text, colour size and font.

see the http// button, thats to put a website there, you highlight the URL at the Top of the page you want for others to see and put your URL there a Pop up shows up and asks you for it, paste your URL there and click ok then it will ask you to put a title, instead of others seeing the URL, which might be Extra long, you can do this:

EX: Person: 'I want others to see my ___site' Clcik http// and adds URL clikcs 'ok' now Title,

Peron: 'hmm..i know!' *types*: Visit my site!

And that is how ppl will see it!

But do not addvertise in oyur posts :(

Hopefully this answered your Qeustions :unsure:

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back