How do you make babies in tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

questionsquestions

Reaction score
My friend (v4.5 and has a baby) and I (v3 that used to have a baby but died :D ) are trying to get another baby. We tried 12x today, but nothing happened. Why is this?

P.S.: Mine is 4 years old and hers is 5 years old. :D

well in the i normaly have to connect about 50 times LITERALY.

try using honey that ALWAYS works.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well in the i normaly have to connect about 50 times LITERALY.try using honey that ALWAYS works.

:D
Well, I don't have to connect that meny times. :D

Make sure that your Adults are Adults at least for 24 hours in time without pausing. They may not be yet. Also, using the Love Potion is helpful as it will raise the friendship much quicker and effectively. :D

Also make sure that you guys both have 4 hearts on each of your friend lists. :D

Connecting to naturally bond will work, but it will slow up the mating. That's why I suggest using the Love Potion, but sometimes I just let the mating go naturally, so it would be more realistic. :D

They might still be too young, try waiting another day, so that yours is 5yrs and hers is 6yrs.

Make sure they both have 4 hearts on your friendlists.

If they still wont mate, use a Honey (Love Potion) and they should mate for certain.

Love potion works

its time for A NEW COLOR FOR MY TEXT I ALWAYS USE PURPLE

Blue is my new color ^_^ see you around tamatalk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back