HOW DO YOU MAKE TAMAS EVOLE FASTER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME how to make tamas grow faster i got a girl v4 and a boy v4.5 and want then to get married this is the first time im getting my two tams married NO matchmaker

Just be patient.

In time, they'll both grow and you'll have a better relationship between your tamas too!

So just be patient, don't try to rush things!

I'm with lukie on this one! There isn't really a way to make your Tamas grow faster. It's like in real life (props to Bandai for making the Connections true to life in this aspect), you can't rush relationships, whether they be between friends or couples. Let the relationship develop...the time will definitely come and when it does, it'll be worth the wait! Good luck! :D

If my memory serves, I remember something about debugging a Tamagotchi...But I also recall a number of people warning that it would destroy the toy...Its your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
clam down!! don't try to rush things now i have one question actually i have two questions

1. how old is your tama/tama's

2. is it a teen or a toddler

answer these questions for me then i may be able to help you out!!

FROM B) memetchi7 :furawatchi:

You can't really rush it anyways, I know cause i have a v4 (hunting down a 4.5!!) and a V3, they were both onion toddlers, then both young mametchis then... one was mimitchi one was Androtchi LOL! The point is, at the time it seems to take for ever, but when ur tamas mate it is really worth it!

Off topic: what do you press when the matchmaker appears (or partener) to get a boy or girl?

change the date
That doesn't work. I've tried it before

I think you should just wait for them to grow, you can't do anything else.

Also, if it's a tamagotchi connexion, you can't debug it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back