how do you make the growing cycle faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihoyu

Reaction score
on v4 toys how can you make the growing cycle faster :( :D :p

The fastest way to grwo your Tama is to never pause it. Playing with time-changes will not affect the growth. You just have to be pattient.

You can also debug your Tama, but that very dangerous, you may break your Tama for ever. But if you succesfully debug your Tama, it will live in hyperspeed (for ever, you can not turn it of).

Debugging is extremely dangerous. I almost lost my tama that way...its very risky, and irreversable.

As Ragna said, don't ever put it on pause, as this sets the process back immensly. Be paitent, pasr of the fun of having a tamagotchi is watching it grow.

Have fun!

~Tama-Nut~

There is no way to speed up the growing cycle. You would have to debug to do that, as Ragna said. However, it does not last forever. This is a way to undebug a Tama. If you want to learn more about debugging you can go to this website: https://pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

The best advice I can give you for your original question is only to pause your Tamagotchi when it is absolutely necessary. Pausing will slow down the growth cycle.

Same here ,I nearly destroyed my friend's tama by debugging it and it's screen got messed up but I found out how pixels work to fix the screen. If you wan't to know how pixels work just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back